H.R. 1 – the bill that will change American elections forever.
On March 3rd, the House passed one of their most radical proposals, H.R. 1, or the “For the People Act,” which is anything but! Representative Mo Brooks called this bill what it really is, the ‘Socialist Democrat Election Fraud Enhancement Act’. This bill will federalize elections, essentially stripping states of their power to enact their own statutes requiring photo ID and other basic requirements to insure the integrity of their elections. H.R. 1 is federal micromanagement of the election process, and implements everything that folks on the left want (and need) to destroy the integrity and the security of our Nation’s election process, and to forever guarantee one party – Democrat – rule in this country (essentially bringing California election law to the entire USA).
In summary, this bill:
- Forces all states to allow all convicted felons to vote.
- Requires all states to allow same-day voter registration, which leads to voter fraud.
- Makes it difficult for a state to discover if a voter is also voting in another state.
- Prevents states from limiting early voting.
- Prevents states from limiting voting by mail.
- Requires all states to provide free mail-in absentee ballots.
- Criminalizes political speech that the government deems “discouraging” to voters who are statistically more likely to vote Democrat.
- Takes redistricting away from elected leaders to give to left-leaning commissions.
The fight now moves to the U.S. Senate, where it is S.1. We can no longer remain just ‘sunshine patriots’. Please contact our two Senators and tell them to vote NO on what is another radical, destructive monstrosity!