With the help of three Republicans, Democrats in the US House of Representatives passed the ‘Equality Act’ on February 25th. Once again, the Democrats paste a touchy-feely name onto legislation whose provisions will result in anything but what its name connotes. Cutting to the chase, if the Senate also passes this horrible legislation, President* Biden has said that he will sign it.
If passed by the Senate, women’s sports as we know it – where biological women compete against biological women – will be dead. Our athletic daughters will be magically removed from any success in athletic endeavors as biological men kick them off the medal podium, pilfer their scholorships and invade their bathrooms and locker rooms. And, it’s not just women athletes who will be dispossessed. Ladies, prepare to have biological men share your bathrooms, locker rooms, showers and sleeping facilities.
Do you recall an amendment to our Constitution called the 1st Amendment? To refresh our memories, it states (emphasis ours): “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances”. Under the provisions of this legislation, churches unwilling to perform same-sex “marriages,” or appoint cross-dressing Sunday school teachers, would lose their tax-exempt status as houses of worship. Men who announce that they identify as women would be permitted to use fellowship hall women’s restrooms and dressing facilities. Sexual conduct like marital fidelity would no longer be a legitimate consideration for clerical hiring decisions. Christian colleges unwilling to abide by similar requirements would lose their academic accreditation and access to student loans. These examples are just the tip of the iceberg.
Contact our two Senators and tell them to vote NO !
Dems Drop Immigration Bill.
On February 18th, the Democrats dropped their latest immigration bill. The measure, outlined by President* Biden on his first day in office, is a surreal parody that makes the Gang of Eight legislation pushed by Obama look moderate. Bottom line, this proposed legislation is breathtakingly radical and would essentially destroy American sovereignty.
In other words, the Biden regime, pushed by the grossly radical elements within the Democrat Party along with their global corporatist cronies, do not think Americans have a right to borders. No, they think that everyone on this planet has a right to come here, and to work here! How’s that going to impact America’s hard working families? This bill would eviscerate working class families across all constituencies and ensure that millennials and future American youth will have to compete with foreigners for jobs and face a future where they will be nothing but serfs… game, set match.
In summary, this bill:
- Seeks a mass amnesty for the nation’s more than 11 million illegal immigrants (but that number has been estimated to reach upwards of 30 million); essentially to any illegal immigrant who has been in the USA for just 1 ½ months,
- Reduces and weakens future immigration enforcement to basically ‘no more enforcement ’, and
- Increases future legal immigration, essentially on par with the Gang of Eight bill that proposed doubling legal immigration. This bill would also implement a rapid fast-track-to-citizenship that would allow green card holders to apply for citizenship in less than four years. Huh? Just in time for the 2024 election?
You don’t have to be told that Arizona is on the ‘front line’ of illegal immigration. Right now, as you read this – and unreported by the mainstream media – there is a crisis building at the border.Masses of immigrants are making their way into Mexico to be ready to rush the border to take advantage of what’s in this bill! In the meantime, the Biden regime continues to recklessly dismantle President Trump’s border policies that were implemented to protect you, the American Citizen! With these policy changes, and with the tsunami of Executive Orders, the Biden regime has essentially opened the borders.
We need to get involved NOW! To get up to speed, please listen to this podcast.
To get the latest information and analysis on this affront to all Americans (and tons of other information regarding the impact to Americans from illegal immigration), you can go to:
- Center for Immigration Studies
- The Causes and Costs of Illegal Immigration: A Report by Dr. Peter Navarro
Lastly, contact your Congressional Representative and our two Senators and tell them to vote NO on this radical monstrosity! And, ‘a word to the wise’… Be aware that the Dem’s ‘Plan B’ is to break this bill into pieces and to try and pass its provisions piecemeal. Don’t let them do this either!
*UPDATE* President* Biden’s pick for Attorney General, Merrick Garland, refused to state (you decide) that illegally crossing our border is a crime during his nomination hearing on Monday, February 22nd. Remember, the Democrat’s call is “no border, no wall, no USA at all“!
H.R. 127 – Shelia Jackson Lee’s all out, in your face Assault on your 2nd Amendment.
H.R. 127 (find the full text here), sponsored by Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee (D-TX) and released on 1/28/21, would do the following:
- IMPOSE Licensing of Firearms and Ammunition for Possession of any firearm or ammunition,
- IMPOSE an additional license to DISPLAY an Antique Firearm in the home,
- IMPOSE an additional license for Possession of “Military Style Weapons”,
- IMPOSE mandated Firearm Liability INSURANCE with a yearly fee of $800 payable to the US Attorney General,
- IMPOSE a detailed Federal Firearm Registration System to which THE PUBLIC, all Federal, State and Local law enforcement, all governments, and all branches of the US Armed Forces would have complete access.
There’s no way to sugarcoat it. With Joe Biden in the White House, and Senator Chuck Schumer ruling the Senate, we are in for a very rough two-to-four years. The very survival of America as we know it is at stake, especially if Democrats succeed in eliminating the Senate filibuster – a procedure which effectively requires legislators to first garner 60 votes (out of 100) before they can move legislation. In an apocalyptic environment where the filibuster has been eradicated, you can expect to see a Democrat Congress ramming through gun bans, gun owner registration and more. And to make sure that everything they do is ruled “legal”, anti-gun Democrats have threatened to pack the U.S. Supreme Court.
However, here in the Arizona, two bills made it through their respective legislative committees that would prevent such draconian and Stalinistic measures from being enforced in Arizona. HB 2111, passing through the House Government & Elections Committee, proposes that any act, law, treaty, rule or regulation of the U.S. Government that violates the Second Amendment would be unenforceable in Arizona. SB 1328, passing through the Senate Judiciary Committee, is almost identical to HB 2111 but contains the added verbiage that any act, law, treaty, rule or regulation of the U.S. Government that violates Article 2, Section 26 of the Arizona Constitution would also be unenforceable in Arizona. Article 2, Section 26 is Arizona’s constitutional protection of our right to bear arms.
Beginning March 1st the rubber meets the road, when these bills will be scheduled for debates in the full House or Senate. We will be asking you to contact your state legislators and urge them to support these bills.
In addition to HB 2111 & SB 1328, we will ask you to urge your legislators to support the following bills that also protect your 2nd Amendment and AZ Article 2, Section 26 Constitutional rights, and that also made it out of their respective committees. They are:
- HB 2810 – Civil asset forfeiture reform. Would require a criminal conviction in order for the government to confiscate someone’s property.
- HB 2827 – Would prohibit business or financial discrimination against a “firearm entity” that supports or is engaged in the lawful commerce of firearms, firearms accessories or ammunition products.
- SB 1382 – Would classify ammunition and firearms related businesses as “essential” during a state of emergency.