We Are America First
This means AMERICANS FIRST. We want Americans united, not divided. And, we will work to make America great for all Americans. How do we as Republicans and Americans achieve this end both locally and nationally?
- Encourage & Support Strong and Stable Families.
- Recognize that Faith moves mountains. Real faith is more than just believing in God alone. We strive for living faith, demonstrated by good works according to His laws and commandments.
- Compel Education, Not Indoctrination. To successfully compete, our children need to be educated to be critical thinkers, not to think critically of others.
- Apply & Enforce the Law Equally. Laws mean nothing if they don’t apply equally to everyone and are not equally enforced.
- Demand Equal Opportunity not equal outcomes. Equal outcomes are unattainable and accrue only to those few who lead such an endeavor.
- Promote policies, programs & incentives to Rebuild American Industry and to Keep Jobs in America for Americans.
- Promote Ideas over Ideology.
- Trust and Apply Science, not kneel to Scientism.
- Require Controlled and Legal immigration. America cannot survive open borders and uncontrolled immigration into what is now a rapidly expanding welfare state, because having both will irrevocably drain our nation’s wealth. A strong American economy demands immigrants with the skills to contribute to society, not take from it.
- Demand Election Integrity. We will protect the personal franchise of voting, which is in essence the giving of our consent to be governed.
- Pass on to the next generation of Americans an Honest and Factual Understanding of Our Proud History and a joyful appreciation of America’s – and the West’s – fantastically rich cultural heritage.
- Our Founders established a Government of The People, by The People and for The People, formed to protect and defend our individual rights, and to insure our safety and security. We will work to keep it so.
- What other political construct in history has aroused, offered and actually allowed the individual to burst the chains under which clerical elites and tyrants had bound them and to assume the liberty, blessings and security of self-government? NONE! Americanism not Globalism will be our credo.
see more here
Be Silent No More!
How can you Get Involved and make a difference?
Attend the next CCRC meeting!
The Coconino County Republicans meet on the 2nd Saturday of each month, so please:
Check Our Calendar for the time and venue. Meet your fellow county Republicans. Hear more about what is happening in your county and community, and meet candidates for local, county, state and federal offices.
Get On Our Email List to be notified of our meetings, to be notified of important other Republican meetings and events in your area, and to be notified of the critical issues that will affect you and how you can make your voice heard.
Become a Precinct Committeeman!
A Precinct Committeeman (“PC”) has been called “the most powerful office in the world” because the PC is the closest structured political officeholder to the registered voter. A PC can influence internal Party policy and is able to elect district, county and state party officers.
Make the Republican Party more like you !
To learn more about how you can become a Precinct Committeeman, click HERE
Protect Arizona’s Elections!
Elections have consequences, and stolen elections have catastrophic consequences. Our eyes need to be focused squarely on the upcoming 2022 elections. Sign up to be a poll worker/poll observer with the Arizona GOP’s Election Integrity Program for the 2022 primary election in August and the general election in November.
Click HERE to volunteer your eyes to the AZ Election Protection Team !
You can also sign up with Coconino County Elections to be an election board worker. To learn more about how you can become an election board worker and what you would do, click HERE
Be an Arizona Victory Volunteer!
The Flagstaff Arizona Victory Office is now open! Let’s all get energized and get working to elect Republicans this November! Are you fed up with lockdowns, beatdowns, Inflation, Stagflation, being gaslighted that a Recession is not a Recession, watching our strategic oil reserves being sold to China? Are you outraged seeing Main Justice and the FBI weaponized to attack and intimidate President Trump and the O’Biden regime’s political opponents and then do all that they can to protect son Hunter? Are you fed up with watching billions of your tax dollars go to Ukraine, but nothing, nada, goes to securing our Southern border, watching the Pelosi’s make millions insider trading on actual and potential economic legislation, hearing Putin blamed and Donald Trump trashed for every price increase, market index decrease and for every problem that comes along, and being constantly called an ‘extremist’ when you are, in fact, a Patriot? Enough is Enough!!!
Are you mad as Hell and don’t want to take this anymore? Then join us to make November’s Red Wave a Tsunami!!! Help keep Arizona Red and send Republicans to the U.S. House & Senate!
Contact Doreen @ 928-814-2167 or firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
The Raid on Mar-a-Lago… WHY?
from the Conservative Treehouse…
Barack Obama spent 8 years building out and refining the political surveillance state. The operators of the institutions have spent the last six years hiding the construct.
President Donald Trump declassified the material then took evidence to Mar-a-Lago. The people currently in charge of managing the corrupt system, like Merrick Garland, Lisa Monaco, Chris Wray and the Senate allies, are going bananas. From their DC perspective, Donald Trump is an existential threat.
Given the nature of their opposition, and the underlying motives for their conduct, there is almost nothing they will not do to protect themselves. However, if you peel away all the layers of lies, manipulations and corruption, what you find at the heart of their conduct is fear.
What do they fear most?…
To dive deeper into why the Deep State raided Mar-a-Lago, kick back, have an adequate supply of your favorite beverage, and read the following:
Resistance Day: 573