Following a remarkable epoch of greater dispersion of wealth and opportunity, we are inexorably returning towards a more feudal era marked by greater concentration of wealth and property, reduced upward mobility, demographic stagnation, and increased dogmatism. If the last seventy years saw a massive expansion of the middle class, not only in America but in much of the developed world, today that class is declining and a new, more hierarchical society is emerging.
The new class structure resembles that of Medieval times. At the apex of the new order are two classes―a reborn clerical elite, the clerisy, which dominates the upper part of the professional ranks, universities, media and culture, and a new aristocracy led by tech oligarchs with unprecedented wealth and growing control of information. These two classes correspond to the old French First and Second Estates.
Below these two classes lies what was once called the Third Estate. This includes the yeomanry, which is made up largely of small businesspeople, minor property owners, skilled workers and private-sector oriented professionals. Ascendant for much of modern history, this class is in decline while those below them, the new Serfs, grow in numbers―a vast, expanding property-less population.
The trends are mounting, but we can still reverse them―if people understand what is actually occurring and have the capability to oppose them.
President Trump told us what was actually occuring and fought to turn back the tide of this coming neo feudalism¹. He fought, and we will fight:
- to Bring jobs and industries back to America.
- to End our reliance on communist China and the cheap foreign labor of “global supply chains.”
- to Buy American and hire American.
- to Do what’s good for American citizens rather than pursue the goal of a borderless world.
- to Pursue economic nationalism instead of globalism.
- to Reject the heresy of free trade and defend American workers and businesses against the predations of a global corporate oligarchy.
- to Restrict immigration to end the downward pressure on Americans’ wages and to insure assimilation into an American civil society.
- to Fight for our national sovereignty instead of submission to the alphabet soup of transnational authorities such as the WTO, WHO, G20, OECD etc.
- to Return to rule by our elected representatives rather than by a permanent state bureaucracy and judges accountable to no one.
- to End the military adventurism of endless wars that drains our blood and treasure and destroys tradition and cultures here and abroad.
- to Rebuild America rather than embark on nation-building projects around the world.
- to Break up monopolies that control our media, technology and economy and have an undue influence over our society and government.
- to Reject the neo-Marxist ideology of race and gender identity and to Stand up for American national identity, the traditional values of God, personal responsibility and inalienable rights granted by our Creator, not by government.